Friday, June 30, 2017

Firmoo shades III


Firmoo
Cheapest glasses with best quality.I
I'm sure you fellow bloggers already know this.



During road rage on the free way, rolled down my window and out fly my glasses. 
Never had a problem with damage. They're probably chillin on the freeway mint condition, hahh.

Couldn't find the exact pair while hunting...
They were $20. I'd pay double, triple to get those back. Most expensive are like, $40. 


Color, yes
Frame shape, no

These are still in fine condition. Only reason I'm getting an additional is because of the BOGO sale.
l'll have  2 extra pairs. Cheaaa
sale!

Assist with your opinion?

I'm thinking these. 
Stick with mermaid colors, 
Better frame shape.


Or these...


Same fit as my first pair,
Not quite the obnoxious Buddy Holly size.


I'd get both with the sale, but want a spare basic black pair on hand.
Which colored frames shall I choose? 

17 comments:

  1. My reading glasses usually get damaged by getting caught in my hair...
    several 1/2 pair about... have a great weekend, dear Lady...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, mine will get caught in my hair when I fold them as I put them on.
      You too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind words....

      Delete
  2. Thanks for popping by my blog today, Harlynn! Blue frames are your best colour alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a pair awhile back, I wasn't too impressed with them. I never liked wearing them even as an emerg pair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?
      I do sincerely dig the quality.

      Delete
  4. Love the blue frames and you look adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue ones. I may be biased, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also gonna say the blue. Oh, and wear contacts for your next road rage incident. Also headgear. You never know what might go down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little to the Beer Boys. They've got impeccable taste.

      Delete
    2. Little? Haha Still sleepy at my bay... Listen

      Delete
    3. I'll never forget again take off my glasses during road rage...
      Nahh no headgear, more tomatoes.

      Delete
  7. The Mermaid one! get thatttt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lol'ed so hard at the road rage. My friend did that once and out flew one lens of his glasses.

    I like the blue ones best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't wear glasses during road rage. Duly noted.

      Delete